Your Own Store Background

Friday, December 10, 2010

Latest Feature!

Now our featured (Business or Enterprise) e-stores can use their own background image as their e-store background! Check out our sample e-store at http://my1stopshoppe.my1stop.my where we used our own background image for better branding & a more unique look.


To use your own custom-designed background, just upload your image to any free online image hosting site such as Flickr.com, Photobucket.com & Picasa.com, then copy&paste the full URL of the image in your e-store seller panel: YOUR E-STORE > E-STORE SETTINGS > E-STORE DISPLAY > E-STORE BACKGROUND > USE OWN BACKGROUND IMAGE.

Have a FREE e-store at My1Stop and can't use this feature? No frets! My1Stop has over 100 cool & attractive e-store backgrounds you can use.


Decorate your e-store today for that great 1st impression!

This feature was requested by Saudagar

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

ON FACEBOOK

ON TWITTER

Popular Posts

Store Packages & More